Delivery & Returns
How much does delivery cost?
Shipping is based on weight NZ wide for all orders (excludes rural delivery where additional charges may apply):
15.1kg plus: $74
Note all wood burners have a shipping charge of $85.
What days do you deliver?
Delivery is Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
Estimated delivery schedule (as long as the products are available):
South Island (2–7 business days)
North Island (3–9 business days)
Heating Range (7–20 business days)
- Please note there can possibly be further delays with some items in the current environment. Please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org for a more accurate up to date delivery time prior to purchase.
Do you deliver overseas/internationally?
Unfortunately we currently only deliver to New Zealand Residents only.
COVID-19 Delivery Delays:
Please be aware prior to ordering that disruptions due to COVID-19 continue to cause delays to overseas shipping and freight delivery for many of our suppliers.
In most instances you can expect your order to arrive within two weeks; however, unforeseen changes to availability and delivery timing may occur. If you have not received your order within two weeks, please feel free to contact us to check on estimated delivery time.
How do I track my order?
Once the delivery order is placed you will receive a tracking number for the specified courier company.
How do I return an item?
For items that can be returned please contact email@example.com to arrange return.
What are the terms & conditions for delivery of oversized/palletised products?
1. Properties must be accessible to a large truck with a tail lift (no steep or narrow driveways).
2. Must specify contact details of receivers, and the correct physical address.
3. The receiver must have assistance available to take the items inside the home, as delivery is door to door only.
4. Receiver must provide mobile phone number, for booking confirmations.
5. Please note, if a consignment is signed for as clean by the receiving part, a damaged claim after the fact cannot be processed.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Eftpos, Credit Card.
Payments are securely processed through ANZ.
Does OurStore offer interest-free terms?
Yes, we offer a range of payment options. See our Finance terms below to find out all about these offers.
Who can I contact for a product query?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be in contact.
Do you offer BBQ assembly?
Yes, we can arrange to have a third party put everything together for you. Just send us an email at email@example.com
What if I have missing parts in my order?
If you think you haven’t received all the parts you should have, then please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
What can I do if my order doesn’t arrive within the expected timeframe?
If you haven’t received your parcel by the expected delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service team at email@example.com.
Can I change or cancel my order once it’s been dispatched?
Once an order has been accepted and payment made it cannot be changed. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
What if I receive a product that is damaged?
If you believe there is damage to the products you’ve ordered, please contact us at email@example.com.